The Tavor 6−O is a pair of 6.5−inch powered two−way speakers designed for indoor wall mounting. The active speaker accepts a line−level stereo input and amplifies it using a built−in amplifier and outputs a speaker signal to the passive speaker.
· Active Loudspeaker - Stereo 2x50W RMS, 2x140W continuous program built−in power amplifier.
· Inputs - 1 unbalanced RCA, 1 unbalanced 3.5mm mini jack, 1 balanced on terminal block.
· Audio Level Controls - Volume, treble and bass.
· Magnetically Shielded.
· Enhanced Bass Reflex.
· Auto Power - Shuts off when system is not in use, indicated by a LED. Informationen kommer från Exertis CapTech AB.
· Automatic Input Voltage Selector - 90 to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz.
· Indoor Wall Mounting.
· Available in Black or White.
· Mounting Configuration - Active speaker: left, passive speaker: right.
· Weight (Single Speaker) - Active speaker 3.6kg (7.92lbs) approx., passive speaker 2.7kg (5.94lbs) approx.
· Package - 2 speakers (1 pair); 1 pair of U−shaped rotating mounting brackets with 4 mounting knobs; 4m power cord; 4m loudspeaker cable; 2m 3.5mm to 2 RCA cable.
· Home theater
· Conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms
· Presentation venues